|Whether you are trying to develop a business continuance plan, designing a strategy for a new alternate site, or testing network redundancy for a multi-site organization, Kinetic Networking can assist you in constructing and implementing an all inclusive disaster recovery and high-availability strategy.|
In technology driven businesses, Business Continuance - Disaster Recovery Plans that provide the coverage required by regulations and the expectations of the organization are a must. However, creating, maintaining, and testing a Disaster Recovery Plan is often a difficult task as they can be:
- Difficult to get started and keep on track.
- Challenging to process.
- Hard to organize and / or maintain.
- Time-consuming to implement.
- Frustrating, confusing, and boring.
- Expensive or not properly budgeted.
At Kinetic Networking, we assist clients through the Disaster Recovery (DR) planning and implementation process, helping mitigate ALL of these issues. Our results-driven approach has been tested in many industries with numerous successful outcomes.
- We approach DR planning as a project, providing project management and technical consultation in areas such as telecommunications, virtualization, and storage management.
- Planning is performed by a Project Team consisting of your chosen company representatives and Kinetic Networking engineers.
- Kinetic Networking will provide the “cookbook” or methodology of how to proceed step-by-step utilizing best practice DR templates, minimizing your time and resource requirements.
- Kinetic Networking creates the project plan and documents all team decisions, work products, and reports.
- What-if scenarios are objectively discussed and analyzed, ensuring that all possible options are considered.
- Current operations are often improved during the analysis process with little or no cost.
- Kinetic Networking assists in deploying and testing the DR plan and turns over final documentation to you.
Benefits of Disaster Recover Planning with Kinetic Networking
- Satisfy your audit and regulation requirements.
- Construct a well defined plan for fail-overs and recovering in a disaster.
- Design an alternate site to satisfy your outage time objectives.
- Engage an experienced Project Manager with Best Practice methodologies.
- Minimize your staff’s time and resource commitments.
- Take advantage of the best technology techniques.