|Server hardware sprawl is on the rise even though most data centers use less than 15% of their available server resources. Traditional “one physical to one logical” server deployments suffer because the available resources are seldom on the servers that need them. This wasteful growth leads to unneeded complexity, reduced availability, and higher overall costs.
Kinetic Networking offers server virtualization and shared storage solutions to address these challenges and put your organization in an ideal position for future growth.
Server Virtualization Advantages:
- Reduce current and future server hardware requirements / operating costs by more than 50%.
- Decrease data center energy costs by up to 80%.
- Reduce server provisioning time by up to 70%.
- Increase server utilization by 25% or more.
- Provide higher availability independent of hardware, operating system, and applications.
- Eliminate downtime due to maintenance.
- Perform maintenance at any time without disrupting users and / or services.
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuance Planning
- Keep your data center “always on”, delivering cost-effective high availability.
- Eliminate time-consuming recovery steps, simplifying the overall recovery process.
- Reduce hardware costs and downsize your maintenance budget for a redundant disaster recovery site.
- Automate disaster recovery and ensure rapid and correct application.
Data Storage Solutions
- Ensure virtualized environment will always have access to critical business information regardless of organization size.
- Maximize storage consumption and eliminate “single points of failure” by removing underutilized, server-based disk drives.
- Provide data scalability, flexibility, and instant recoverability.